Pristine Nepal offers a delightful and exciting short adventure to Langtang Valley. It’s a scenic adventure, where you will be surrounded by high mountains in a pristine alpine location of Central Himalaya. It is an ideal and fascinating adventure for all types of people from beginners to hardy trekkers.
|Max Elevation||4,773 m/4.984 m|
|Activities||Trekking,Culture,Flora & Fauna|
|Trekking Permits||TIMS Card, Langtang National park entrance fee|
|Accommodation||Lodge/ Tea House/Hotel|
|Region||Langtang, North Nepal|
|Other information||High alpine valley & glaciers|
This trek can include family-school and college groups, as well for corporate people to witness and to be in the perfect wilderness environment away from busy hectic city life.
On this beautiful and amazing Langtang Valley trekking, you will enjoy views of massive Ganesh Himal (7,405 m) Langtang Lirung (7,234 m) Ghengu Liru(Langtang II 6571m / 21,560ft), Kimshun (6,745m/22,137ft) and Shalbachum(6,918m / 22,699ft) to the south. Whereas, Chimsedang Lekh is a ridge of peaks which includes Naya-Kanga (5,846m) and Gangchempo, Tilman’s beautiful Fluted Peak, Jugal Himal, terminating at Dorje Lakpa (6,980m/22,929ft).
How to reach in Langtang Valley?
Langtang Valley Panorama trekking starts with an ever-exciting drive leading to the high alpine country around Nepal’s 2nd largest Langtang National Park. It is the first Park around Himalaya established in 1976 with an area of 1,710 sq. km.
After the long drive, we will begin our walk from Syabrubesi village. Leading uphill to reach the alpine forested area into a gorge of beautiful dense rhododendron and pines trees where Red Panda habitats and then slowly our lovely and scenic walk enters a wide valley of Langtang at Kyanjin Gompa the highest spot of this trip.
After an enjoyable time with fascinating views of high mountains and rolling green hills heading back to Kathmandu via the same way down to Syabrubesi.
When to trek in Langtang Valley?
The time of June and July in Nepal is the rainy season, therefore, travelers suffer a lot due to the choppy road and muddy road in travel. Sometimes, due to landslides, there’s occur traffic jam for hours or sometimes days. However, at the time of September to mid-December, the weather becomes warm and the travel becomes smooth.
Our Social Activities
We are coordinating for free volunteering in Nepal as well. And we are supporting to needy people of Nepal through our trekking agency. We are helping some students with their school expenses back on the mountain. You may check those of our social activities on the free volunteering page.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
- Taxi to/from bus park
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card,
- Langtang National Park Permit
- Two nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee in a cup
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Water purification
- Experienced trekking guide (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging)
- Porter (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All soft and hard drinks
- Tips to guide and porter
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, Wi-Fi, laundry, hot shower on mountain
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu in early return from the trek
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included