|Trekking Permits||TIMS Card, Langtang National park entrance fee|
|Accommodation||Lodge/ Tea House/Hotel|
|Region||Langtang, North Nepal|
Langtang Valley Trip Highlights:
-Incredible mountain views above 7,000m like Langtang Lirung (7,200m), Ganesh Himal (7,600m) and Langtang -II (7,227m).
-“Langtang valley trek” walks you through lush forests of rhododendron, oaks & bamboo experiencing the pristine nature of Nepal.
-Experience the oldest culture & traditions of the Tamang community living here including varieties of foods.
– Spectate the valley along with splendid mountain views from Kyanjin Ri-4,773m altitude.Read More
Langtang Valley Trek Famous For:
Pristine Nepal offers a delightful and exciting short trek to Langtang Valley. It’s a scenic adventure where you will be surrounded by high mountains in a pristine alpine location of Central Himalaya. As a matter of fact, Langtang Valley is an ideal and fascinating adventure for all types of people from beginners to hardy trekkers. This trek is mainly for family-school, college groups as well as for corporate people to witness and to be in the perfect wilderness environment away from busy hectic city life.
Likewise, “Langtang Valley Trek” is famous for its astounding views of massive Ganesh Himal (7,405 m), Langtang Lirung (7,234 m), Ghengu Liru(Langtang II 6571m / 21,560ft), Kimshun (6,745m/22,137ft) and Shalbachum(6,918m / 22,699ft) to the south. Whereas, Chimsedang Lekh is a ridge of peaks which includes Naya-Kanga (5,846m) and Gangchempo, Tilman’s beautiful Fluted Peak, Jugal Himal, terminating at Dorje Lakpa (6,980m/22,929ft).
How to reach Langtang Valley from Kathmandu?
Langtang valley is located on the north side of Kathmandu valley approx. 122km far away. To reach the starting point of the Langtang valley, your first journey will start from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by bus with a scenic 7-hour drive. From here, your real trek starts passing through the high meadows, yak pastures, lush vegetation following the Langtang stream until Kyanjin Gompa-3,800m.
Similarly, from Kyanjin Gompa you will have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung glacier & icefall at close range. You can also visit the oldest Yak cheese factory established around 30 years ago. On the next day after you reach Kyanjin Gompa, you will have a short hike to Kyanjin Ri which is at an elevation of 4,773m or you can hike to Tsergo Ri which is at an 4,984m high.
After a pleasant and new experience in Langtang valley, within 3 days, you will be back in Kathmandu.
What is the best time to do Langtang Valley Trek?
The best time for Langtang valley trek is during the Autumn & Spring season. Both of these seasons have the best weather conditions with moderate temperatures offering you the best scenic views of mountains & nature. If you want to experience the lush vegetation of Langtang Valley then Spring is the best. Whereas, if you want a clear blue sky with great scenery of the mountains then Autumn is best. However, if you want, we can send you the best date from the Autumn season & Spring season for the Langtang Valley trek.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
- Taxi to/from bus park
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card,
- Langtang National Park Permit
- Two nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee in a cup
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Water purification
- Experienced trekking guide (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging)
- Porter (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All soft and hard drinks
- Tips to guide and porter
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, Wi-Fi, laundry, hot shower on mountain
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu in early return from the trek
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included