|Max Elevation||5,535 m|
|Best Time||Autumn (Oct-Dec) & Spring (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||Sagarmatha National Park,Local Government Fee, TIMS Card|
|Region||Everest, East Nepal
|Includes||Trekking Guide & Porter
|Solo Supplement Charge||$300|
-Cross the Everest three high passes in a single trek including 5 beautiful glacier lakes of Gokyo valley.
-Spectate 360° stunning view of Mt. Ama Dablam, Kongdi RI Himal, Lhotse Himal, Kusum Kanguru, Nuptse Peak, and Mt. Everest in this trek.
-Explore the Tengboche monastery which is the oldest & largest monastery of the Khumbu region.
-A new experience of culture & traditions of Sherpa including Nepali cultural foods.Read More
Pristine Nepal offers an adventure of a lifetime experience on “Everest Three High Passes” trekking. Everest Three High Passes trek is a combination loaded with adventure-scenic and cultural walks in the highest areas of Khumbu valley. Three high passes are the complete trek in Kongma-la pass (5,535m), Chola-pass (5,420m), and Renjo-La pass(5,360m).
This 3 high pass is a hardcore adventure for daring trekkers and adventurers to show their amazing physical strength and energy. Trekking here is a truly mind-blowing experience; walking and traversing the highest passes of this planet with fantastic views of mountains that surround you on a day to day walks.
Everest Three High Passes trail:
Our adventure to Everet three high passes begins after reaching Lukla with a short scenic flight and taking a moderate and scenic trail through lovely Sherpa’s village to reach the famous Namche Bazaar. At Namche, after a rest day for proper acclimatization, you will head to cross the first high pass of the adventure over Kongma-la pass(5,535m). Continuing from here, hike to the Everest base camp and climb to Kalapathar as extra for you to enjoy the best of the Khumbu region. From Kalapathar, you can spectate the astonishing 360° mountains view including the close-up view of Mount. Everest.
Our second part of the adventure leads over Tsho-la(Chola Pass-5,420m) to reach beautiful Gokyo Lake with awesome views of mountains and landscapes with world 6th highest Mt. Cho-Oyu. While trekking to Chola- Pass, you will be able to witness the 3 beautiful glacier lakes of Gokyo valley.
Finally, our third phase of this fabulous adventure concludes with a crossing the last Renjo-la pass(5,360m). With overwhelming sceneries & thrilling experiences, we will then head back to Lukla with a visit to Thame. After a great and pristine time within the world’s highest mountains, our adventure to Everest Three High Passes completes with a short scenic flight back to Kathmandu. A great adventure ends in Kathmandu with excellent services and support of the Pristine Nepal guide and staff.
Some related articles:
Before trekking to Everest Three passes, there are certain important things you should know which we have made a blog. If you don’t know about these things, you can check down below.
Weather in Everest region: choosing the best time to trek is a plus point. Plan the Three High Passes trek according to the month and date you want.
Accommodation in the Everest region: Why accommodation is necessary when trekking and what types of accommodation will you get. Prepare the things you will need when staying during Everest Three High Passes Trek.
Similarly, there are even more articles regarding trekking in Nepal/Everest region. And if you have any questions about the Everest Three Passes trek then you can send a message to the chatbox section.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Taxi to/from the domestic airport
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Flight ticket( Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu)
- Baggage allowances are 10kg checked-in and 5kg hand luggage
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee per meal in a cup
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Water purification
- Experienced trekking guide
- Porter (salary, insurance, equipment, flights, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Sagarmatha National Park (world heritage site) permit fees
- Pasang Lhamu local government fee
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Coordination of services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot
- shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Soft and hard drinkTips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included