It is an incredible adventure on the hidden areas of the great massive Annapurna Himalayan range of mountains. Similarly, the trekking leads on mainstream trails around the scenic Annapurna region; join with Pristine Nepal for a complete wilderness adventure on the off-beaten tracks to Annapurna & Khayar Lake Trekking. [table id=21 /]
On this trek, you will enjoy the pristine natural environment in the comfortable nice lodges on the route after trekking, in the shade of the world’s highest Mt. Dhaulagiri & Mt. Annapurna.
Annapurna & Khayer Lake Trekking offers views of the world’s 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m / 26,795 ft), 10th highest Annapurna (8,091m / 26,545 ft) with Vara Shikar or Annapurna Fang. Only a few trekkers seldom venture around this beautiful area with a holy glacial lake of Khayar Lake or Vara Pokhari.
The adventure starts with an interesting overland journey to Pokhara, a famous picturesque and touristic destination in all Himalaya. Similarly, it is located on the laps of towering Annapurna Himalaya with pristine Phewa and Begnas Lakes, where many adventures start and end on this scenic Pokhara city.
Khayar Lake Journey
Our adventure to Annapurna & Khayar Lake Trekking begins with a short drive and then walking into high hills full of glorious mountain views. The walking progress passing traditional farm villages of Gurung and Poon / Magar tribes and into enchanting rhododendron-oaks-pines and fir tree lines forested area.
Our trek leads to scenic Ghorepani and Poon Hill for superb views of the sunrise over a chain of Himalayan peaks from Dhaulagiri-Annapurna-Lamjung Himal to Manaslu range with ever-present Mt. Machhapuchare “Fish Tail”.
After Poon Hill and Ghorepani, our walk leads away from the main popular trekking trail into remote North on the high Kopra ridges with Dhaulagiri-Nilgiri-A Fang & South at close distance.
From Kopra Ridge visiting the holy Lake of Khayar in between high Annapurna South and Vara-Shikar (A Fang) enjoying the marvelous views our return trek leads back on the main trail at Ghandruk and then a short drive brings you to scenic Pokhara with last overnight stop by the Lake Phewa.
- Private vehicle for airport picks up & drops
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Tour guide for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Three night’s hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Two night’s hotel in Pokhara on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Tourist bus tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Tourist bus tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- The private vehicle from Pokhara to Nayapul
- Public jeep or taxi from Ghandruk/Siwai
- TIMS Card permit
- ACAP permit (Annapurna conservation area project)
- Trekking guide (salary, food, lodging, insurance)
- Porter (salary, food, lodging, insurance)
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, & dinner (foods only during trek)
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Water purification
- Medical kits
- Free coordination in emergency cases
- Farewell dinner at a reputable restaurant in Kathmandu
Price Not Included
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fee in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Tips to guide, porter, & driver
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFi, hot shower
- All soft & hard drinks