|Max Elevation||5,416 m|
|Trekking Permits||ACAP Permit, TIMS Card|
|Region||Annapurna Region, West Nepal|
|Includes||Trekking Guide & Porter|
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights:
-16 days Annapurna Circuit Trek is the best trek that covers popular places like Manang, Mustang, Muktinath, Jomsom, etc.
-Golden opportunity to watch the sunrise from the top of the highest mountain, Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Himalaya.
-Explore the beautiful lush forests and astounding landscapes that you haven’t seen before.
-Taste the unique foods of unique cultures & traditions of the Annapurna region.Read More
Why trek in Annapurna Circuit?
Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the popular trekking in Nepal. This pristine experience and overwhelming journey expose an incredible variety of mountain, climate, and cultural zones. Particularly, this could be the top trekking tour that needs moderate experience level and can be done by anyone. Basically, Annapurna Circuit trek is an alpine journey with spectacular views of snowcapped mountains and –at the same time- insights into the charms of Nepali and Tibetian culture.
In this trek, our guide will lead and accompany you around the wonders of the Annapurna Circuit. Guides will take responsibility for your safety as well as fill you with charm. While trekking in Annapurna Circuit, you will also encounter many villages in your way which are enriched with unique culture and traditions. You will see lots of prayer flags too in the way which is the bonus point for the beauties. And the snow-capped mountains which shine brightly will always cherish your heart fully.
This 16 days itinerary of Annapurna Circuit trek is best for couples, families, and groups rather than solo trekkers. And more than 40,000 tourists visit this place in a year and 40,000 people write a new memory in their life.
Annapurna Circuit trek gives you the full 360° panorama views of 14 highest mountains over 7,000m and the world’s highest mountain, Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Himalaya.
What is the best time for Annapurna Circuit trekking?
When trekking in Annapurna Circuit, you have to trek to the 5,000m point altitude. And at the highest altitude, the oxygen level gets very low as well as the weather conditions change. The best time to trek in Annapurna Circuit is in the Autumn season and Spring season. Despite those seasons, in the Winter season, it will be very hard to do trek here due to snow and extreme coldness.
Similarly, in the monsoon season, the weather will be very windy as well as there will be heavy rain. That is why it also makes hard to trek in this season. But during the Autumn season, the weather gets warm and there will less snow. It will be easy to do trekking in the Autumn season that is why it’s also called a peak season.
Likewise, in the spring season, you will get the chance to see the lush forests of Rhododendrons, oak, and pines. During this season, the sky will be crystal clear and you will have a warm day. If you don’t get time to do the Annapurna Circuit trek in the Autumn season then the Spring season can be your next choice. Therefore, don’t forget how you can enjoy this trek with us and don’t miss the chance that everyone in the world is doing.
Some related article of Annapurna Circuit:
A complete guide to Annapurna Circuit Trek: This article is about the complete information regarding Annapurna Circuit trek. You will find the info about when to trek, best tips, map of Annapurna circuit trek, what to pack, costs and many more.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Taxi to/from the bus park
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Tal
- Private transportation from Nayapul to Pokhara
- Tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS card)
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
- Two nights hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- One night hotel in Pokhara
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner tea/coffee in a cup only in trekking
- Experienced trekking guide (Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment)
- Porter (Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment)
- One porter is provided for two people
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Fresh fruits
- Taxi services to/from bus park
- Water purification
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Monument fee in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- • All soft and hard drinks
- • Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for the breakfast
- • Tips to guide and porter
- • Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- • All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included
- • Additional tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara