Home stay in Syangja Sirubari is also one of the cultural trip in Nepal. Free from modern technologies and pollution, Sirubari is the best place to explore, experience customs & cultures of local peoples.
Syangja Sirubari Highlights:
These are the best features you will get while Home Stay in Nepal(Syangja Sirubari)
–Closer look to the Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Annapurna, and Mt Macchapuchre range.
–Hiking to Thumro for a beautiful sunrise.
–A unique taste of new cultures, traditions, and local foods.
|Max Elevation:||1,760m||Best Time:||Oct-Dec & Mar-June|
|Trekking Permits:||TIMS permit||Transportation:||Taxi/Tourist Bus/Local Bus|
|Guide & Porter:||Experienced||Hidden Charges:||No|
Syangja Sirubari Home-Stay Overview:
Syangja Sirubari is a pristine Gurung Village located in Syangja District of Nepal, 258.8 km far from Kathmandu and 57.8 km far from Pokhara. The beautiful view of day-to-day sunrise and the closer look of mountains, landscapes from the beautiful village “Sirubari” is one of the best Home Stay trip types of Nepal.
Not only the beautiful nature will keep you busy here; but also, the unique culture and traditions are here which will surely interest you. Similarly, doing a Home Stay trip is an opportunity to grasp all this feature by staying close to the local peoples here.
Under this village, you can explore the shrines and pilgrimage sites, as well as flora and fauna. Bird watching, fish hunting, and exploration are the main activities done by visitors here. At the time of night, you will have native songs and dances presented by local peoples. You also can go hiking in Thumro with an elevation of 2300m. Likewise, your day to day itinerary is as follows:
Note: Days can be extended or customized, but notice should be provided before booking.
Syangja Sirubari Home-Sty Outline Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Arjunchaupari & A Trek to Sirubari Village
Day 05: Explore at Sirubari
Day 07: hiking in Dahare hill
Day 08: Drive back to Pokhara
Day 09: Return back to Kathmandu
Extra: You can extend this trip by going to Chitwan after Pokhara on the last day if you like, but please give us information so that we can make an itinerary for you
- Airport Pickups & drops
- Vehicle from Kathmandu to Besisahar
- TIMS card
- Home Stay charge (room cost)
- Meals-Local food, lunch & dinner, tea/coffee, breakfast ( only while trekking)
- Medical Kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- Meals in Kathmandu except for the breakfast
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included