|Max Elevation||4,130 m|
|Trekking Permits||ACAP Permit, TIMS Card|
|Region||Annapurna, West Nepal|
On the delightful and enjoyable Annapurna Base Camp & Annapurna Sanctuary trek. Pristine Nepal leads you to scenic hills and mountains, creating everlasting memories of an incredible adventure, as we walk around the southern mid-hills and into the heart of the massive Annapurna Himalayan mountain range.
Let Pristine Nepal Trekking take you to the picturesque Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary trek. One of our expert and certified guides will lead and accompany you around the wonders of the Annapurna range. Our guides not only ensure the convenience and safety of your trip but also offer a broad range of insights into nature which includes the customs and the traditions in our country along with your trekking route.Read More
Why Annapurna Sanctuary trek?
The Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary trek is probably one of the world’s best and most astounding adventure destinations. Due to its moderate difficulty level, you do not need to be a mountaineer to join in Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary trek. It is, in fact, a very safe route so one can walk in high elevation without the trouble of getting altitude sickness because the trek starts in low warm areas, gradually ascends to mid hills before reaching the Annapurna base camp & Sanctuary. Altogether, you will slowly gain an altitude of 4,130 m which usually is physically not a problem to the trekkers.
So, it’s a trek for everyone offering the most stunning mountain views! On the way, you will visit traditional mountain villages enriched with old cultures and traditions while enjoying amazing views. Here, you can spend an entire two weeks of the holiday without a boring and dull moment, along the Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary trek. Every day here is full of surprises and unique impressions.
How to do Annapurna Sanctuary Trek?
The Annapurna Base Camp & Annapurna Sanctuary trek starts from the scenic Pokhara valley through the car in a short and interesting drive. We then start walking and follow the Modi River to its glacier source at the Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary. During this trek, we will pass the traditional villages of Gurung around Ghandruk-Chomrong. Then we will reach our destination and highlight, the A. B. C, located within the incredible Sanctuary. Here, you will be blessed with stunning views of the massive mountains surrounding the base camp and the sanctuary.
Our return journey takes an alternative route to provide you with more impressions of the local cultures. We visit the interesting villages of Landruk, Tolka, and Potana, located beautifully in the shade of the Annapurna mountain range. The fascinating adventure concludes back at beautiful Pokhara.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Two-night accommodation in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing including breakfast
- Two-night accommodation in Pokhara
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- Tourist bus ticket (Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- 3 meals a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- ANNAPURNA CONSERVATION AREA PROJECT (ACAP) permit
- TREKKERS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TIMS) cards for trekking
- Authentic licensed, English speaking experienced trekking guide
- One porter for two trekkers (Weight restriction is applied)
- Guide and Porter's salary, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance
- Government and local taxes
- Taxi to/from the bus park
- Farewell dinner at one of the reputed restaurant
- Nepal arrival visa fee
- Monument fee in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Soft and hard drink
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- All your personal things and necessaries which is not mentioned in cost included