Rock Climbing in Everest Details:
Pristine Nepal presents you “Rock Climbing In Everest Region”, a fabulous walking and natural rock climbing around the world’s highest valley of Khumbu. The destination is located Far Mid-East of the upper Khumbu region within the world’s highest Sagarmatha National Park.
The trip starts from Kathmandu by a short scenic flight to Lukla, the gateway to Mt. Everest. After reaching Lukla, you can see a newly opened natural rock climbing spot just 30 minutes in the corner. If you want then you can enjoy this place with the adventurous game on a natural rock on the mountain.
After enjoying the first day of rock climbing, it will be a gradual walk that leads to the famous Namche Bazaar with alluring views of high mountains including Mt. Everest and adjoining peaks. Similarly, 2nd rock climbing spot is in Thame which is one day far from Namche Bazar. After an adventurous rock climbing in Thame, we have to spend an acclimatization day in Namche Bazar.
Tomorrow morning walk leads further North East with a visit to the famed Tengboche Monastery. There we can witness the monks and priests on prayer surrounded by Alpine treelines with views of Everest and a stunning peak of Ama-Dablam. Slowly and gradually our adventure will lead to the dry and barren landscapes of moraines and remorseless ice fields and glaciers at Everest base camp. This place is surrounded by awesome views of high mountains and close Khumbu Ice Falls that tumbles down at base camp. And after a great moment there, we will head back to Lukla after a short climb to the scenic viewpoint on top of Kalapathar with Mt. Everest at a close distance with adjoining peaks.
Finally, our trip concludes in Lukla with a sweeping flight back to Kathmandu, after a remarkable adventure to Everest Base Camp & Kalapathar with high-quality services and guidance of Pristine Nepal friendly guides and staff.
Features of Rock Climbing in Everest Region:
This trip offers views of
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and to Kathmandu
- Baggage allowances are 10kg checked-in and 5kg hand luggage
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee per meal in a cup
- Experienced trekking guide and a Sherpa porter (salary, insurance, equipment, flights, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Everest National Park permit fees and Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) card
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Coordination of services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Additional baggage charges on domestic flights
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Soft and hard drink
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- Personal trekking equipment
- All your things or other necessaries which are not mentioned in included