Pristine Nepal presents “Rock Climbing In Everest Region”, a fabulous walking and natural rock climbing around world highest valley of Khumbu. It is surrounded with giant awesome peaks Mt. Everest, known as Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in Sherpa / Tibetan languages both means “Great Mother”. Located Far Mid-East of upper Khumbu within world highest Sagarmatha National Park, the park was added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 1979. Since the conquest of Mt. Everest in 1953 by late legendary climber Sherpa Tenzing and Hillary, from then on Mt. Everest Base Camp gained its popularity among trekkers and mountaineers.
Difficulty Hard Duration 15 days Max Elevation 5,545 m Best Time Oct-June Activities Climbing, Challenge,Flora & Fauna Trekking Permits Local Entrance Fee, TIMS Card Accommodation Lodge/ Tea House/Hotel Meals Indian/Nepali/Western/Chinese Starting/Ending point Kathmandu/Kathmandu Region Everest, East Nepal Other Information Potential altitude problems; Flight Hassle in Lukla
“Rock Climbing In Everest Region”, the trip starts from Kathmandu by a short flight to Lukla, the door to Everest, it is a world-famous place for the scenic mountain flight. There is newly opened a natural rock climbing spot just 30 minutes in the corner. You may enjoy this place with the adventurous game on a natural rock on the mountain. After enjoying the first-day climbing, from here onwards a gradual walk leads to famous Namche Bazaar with alluring views of high mountains including Mt. Everest and adjoining peaks. 2nd rock climbing spot is in Thame, it is one day far from Namche Bazar where one more adventure can be done. After that, we will head back to Namche Bazar again.
From Namche with a rest day for acclimatization walk leads further North East with a visit of famed Tengboche Monastery. We can witness the monks and priests on prayer in this beautiful surrounding of Alpine treelines with views of Everest and a stunning peak of Ama-Dablam. Slowly and gradually our adventure will lead to the dry and barren landscapes of moraines and remorseless ice fields and glaciers at Everest base camp. It is surrounded with awesome views of high mountains and close Khumbu Ice Falls that tumbles down at base camp. After a great moment there we will back to Lukla with a climb of scenic viewpoint on top of Kalapathar with Everest at close distance with adjoining peaks.
Finally, our trip concludes in Lukla with a sweeping flight back to Kathmandu, after a remarkable adventure to Everest Base Camp & Kalapathar with high-quality services and guidance of Pristine Nepal friendly guides and staff.
This trip offers views of Mt. Everest (8,848m / 29, 028ft) Lhotse (8,516 m-24,940 ft), Nuptse (7,855m-25,772 ft) and Lho – La or Khumbutse peak (6,036 m – 19,992ft) Mt. Lingtren (6,749 m / 22,142 ft) Chnagtse ( 7,583 m / 25,230 ft) Mt. Pumori (7,161 m / 25,772 ft) Ama Dablam ( 6,812 m / 22,480 ft) Kangtenga (6,782 m / 22, 380 ft) Tharmarserku ( 6,623 m / 21, 855 ft) Kwangde (6,011 m / 19,837 ft) Kusum Khanguru (6,373 m / 21,030 ft) holy peak of Khumbi-la (5,761 m / 19,012 ft) and as far world’s 5th highest Mt. Makalu (8,463 m / 27, 766 ft) with trekking peaks Island Peak / Imjatse (6,160 m / 20,328ft) Lobuje Peak (6,119 m / 20,192 ft) Pokhalde ( 5,806 m / 19,159 ft) and many other smaller unnamed peaks.
What can we provide?
We will be providing you all the right equipment, documents and anything else you need to trek like a pro. Get discounts according to the groups and individuals with the best accommodations and more.
Our Social Activities
We are coordinating for free volunteering in Nepal as well. And we are supporting to needy people of Nepal through our trekking agency. We are helping some students with their school expenses back on the mountain. You may check those of our social activities on the free volunteering page.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and to Kathmandu
- Baggage allowances are 10kg checked-in and 5kg hand luggage
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee per meal in cup
- Experienced trekking guide and a Sherpa porter (salary, insurance, equipment, flights, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Everest National Park permit fees and Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) card
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Coordination of services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Additional baggage charges on domestic flights
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Soft and hard drink
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- Personal trekking equipment
- All your things or other necessaries which are not mentioned in included