Tamang Heritage Trail Details:
What to expect from Tamang Heritage Trek?
-Unique culture and religion of the ancient Bon & Buddhism way of life
-A beautiful route into the rhododendron forest, terraced green farmland, hemlocks trees & splendid view of Langtang Himalayas.
-This trek follows through the village where you can get the chance to peek into the daily lives of the Tamang people.
Pristine Nepal Treks offers an interesting and unique journey with awesome scenery on Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking, a great combination of scenic walks, and observing cultures around the remote Langtang Himal area.
Tamang ethnic tribe who have settled far and wide of Nepal North Mid-West / Mid East to southern Terai, but heavily populated around Rasuwa district of Langtang and Ganesh Himal area and as well on Kathmandu valley rim. Tamang origin from Mongol descendant migrated to Tibet for a long time adopting similar culture and religion of ancient Bon and Buddhism way of life. Tamang Heritage Trail leads you to the high hills of the Langtang area close to the Tibet border, after an interesting drive to start the walk from Syabrubesi to a Tamang village.
The trek starts from a Syabrubesi, a seven hours drive from Kathmandu. Further, the walk leads to exploring delightful Tamang villages, rich in immense culture and custom with a simple way of life. Throughout your journey walk into lovely rhododendron and pine tree forested area with a panorama view of snowcapped peaks. After a wonderful time around the high hills of Langtang, our return leads via an alternative route providing you more opportunity to observe the native Tamang Buddhist culture, and driving back to Kathmandu to conclude this interesting and exciting Tamang Heritage Trail.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Taxi to and from the bus park
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Langtang National Park permit
- Two night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee in a cup (Food only in the mountain)
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Water purification
- Experienced trekking guide (Salary, food, insurance, accommodation)
- Porter (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu hotels in the case of early return from the trek
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included