- Private vehicle/Jeep
- Lodge/Hotels/Tea House
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake Highlights:
- Hike to the world’s highest Lake, Tilicho Lake.
- Cross the highest Thorong La pass at an altitude of 5,416m
- Wander around the picturesque valleys like Manang, Muktinath, Jomsom, etc.
- Visit the world’s deepest Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Explore the unique culture and traditions of Hindus and Buddhists.
|Max Elevation||Thorong La Pass-5,416 m|
|Best Time||Autumn (Sep-Dec) and Spring (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||ACAP Permit & TIMS Card|
|Includes||Experienced Guide & Porter|
|Solo Supplement Charge||$225 for solo traveler only.|
How far is Tilicho Lake from Manang?
The total distance to Tilicho Lake from Manang is 12.2miles / 19.7 km. Normally, it takes three days to reach to Tilicho Lake from Manang. But you can reach Tilicho Lake in two days as well.
After the rest day in Manang, you should hike to Khangsar or Shree Kharka. The next day you will trek to Tilicho Base Camp. And finally, on your third day, you will hike to Tilicho Lake.
As for other options, you can also directly reach to Tilicho Base Camp from Manang within a day. However, you have to walk a minimum of 8 hours which will be very tiring for both newbie and professional trekkers.
Here is the outline itinerary for Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Trek:
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2: Sight Seeing in Kathmandu
- Day 3: Drive to Besisahar 760m 6-7 hrs
- Day 4: Drive to Dharpani 1,900m -4 hrs
- Day 5: Trek to Chame 2,713m 5-6 hrs
- Day 6: Trek to Pisang 3,100m 5-6 hrs
- Day 7: Trek to Manang 3,500m 5-6 hrs
- Day 8: Rest day at Manang
- Day 9: Trek to Shree Kharka 4,100m 4-5 hrs
- Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp 4,140m 3-4 hrs
- Day 11: Hike to Tilicho Lake 4,949m and trek back to Shree Kharka 7-8 hrs
- Day 12: Trek to Yak Kharka 4,100m 5-6 hrs
- Day 13: Trek to Thorong Phedi 4,500m / Thorong High Camp 4,925m 3-4 hrs
- Day 14: Trek to Muktinath 3,700m crossing Thorong La Pass 5,416m 7-8 hrs
- Day 15: Trek to Jomsom 2,600m 4-5 hrs
- Day 16: Drive to Pokhara or (Fly to Pokhara)
- Day 17: Drive to Kathamndu
- Day 18: Departure
Best time for Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake:
Trekking in Annapurna Circuit Trek including Tilicho Trek is possible at every season of the year. However, the Autumn season and Spring season is considered as the best season for trekking all over Nepal including Annapurna Circuit. The weather in this season gets very favorable for trekkers and that is why the Autumn & Spring season is often called peak/hiking season.
Anyway, rather than those Autumn & Spring season, you can have the best time in the Summer and Winter season too. You only have to do is choose the right month in Summer & Winter.
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake in Summer season:
The month of June to August falls under the summer season which is also the monsoon season in Nepal. If you want to trek to Annapurna Circuit in the summer season then we recommend you to trek in early June and late August.
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake in Winter season:
The month of December to February falls under the winter season. At the time of the winter season, it will be very difficult to trek here. However, trekking in Annapurna Circuit & Tilicho lake in winter can be possible too. We recommend you to trek in early December or late February if you want to trek in the winter season so that you won’t be stuck in bad weather.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- All ground transportation (Public bus ticket from Kathmandu to Besisahar, a public jeep from Besisahar to Dharapani, public bus ticket from Jomsom to Pokhara and tourist bus ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Tour guide for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Private vehicle for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS card)
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- One night hotel in Pokhara
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner tea/coffee in a cup only in trekking
- Experienced trekking guide (Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment)
- Porter (Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment)
- One porter is provided for two people
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Fresh fruits
- Taxi services to/from the bus park
- Water purification
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for the breakfast
- Monument entrance fee in Kathmandu heritage sightseeing
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included