-Chance to Home Stay in the village of Nandighar, Pasagaun, and Ghalegaun of Nepal
-Breathtaking view of 7 mountains surrounding Ghalegaun.
-A closer look at the local cultures & traditions as well as beautiful nature.
Ghale Gaun Home Stay in Nepal
Ghalegaun is a beautiful tourist village far from Kathmandu, Nepal approximately 108km northwest and 10.5km northeast from Pokhara. This beautiful village is surrounded by Annapurna Circuit including beautiful peoples with lots of local cultures and traditions and is best for Home Stay in Nepal. A day without taking a photo is deniable in this village. The scenic view of Mt. Machhapuchare (fishtail), Mt. Annapurna I, II & IV, Mt. Lamjung, Mt. Bouddha, Himalchuli can be seen from Ghalegaun which will keep you busy all day.
Likewise, only the peace and lovely atmosphere aren’t popular in this village; it’s the people’s hospitality which makes this place even beautiful. That’s why Pristine Nepal presents you this Home Stay Trip in Ghalegaun so that you can mix together with peoples, it’s culture & traditions as well as nature. This is the best way to observe and participate in the day to day activities of this village by staying with local peoples. Read Itinerary for full details down below.
Note: If you have a flight on the 9th day then we will have a farewell dinner and we will drop you off in the Airport as per your flight.
Extra: You can extend this trip by going Chitwan after Pokhara on the last day if you like, but please give us information so that we can make an itinerary for you
- Airport Pickups & drops
- Vehicle from Kathmandu to Besisahar
- TIMS card
- Home Stay charge (room cost)
- Meals-Local food, lunch & dinner, tea/coffee, breakfast ( only while trekking)
- Medical Kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- Meals in Kathmandu except for the breakfast
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included