When trekking Helambu with Pristine Nepal; leads you to one of the most picturesque areas located North East of Kathmandu valley rim. This fine and pleasant walk lead around mid-hills villages of Tamang, Bhotias and Hyalmo people of mountains and hill ethnic tribes of Nepal, where you can witness old Tibetan Buddhist religion, culture and interesting monasteries around the pristine environment.
Starting around Helambu Trekking with a short drive and then heading North East of Kathmandu Valley as the walk leads on high ridges to Helambu area, walking into a lovely forested area of rhododendron, pines, oaks with views of central Himalaya of Langtang and Jugal Himal.
Finally reaching the hub of Helambu at Tarke Gyang with an altitude of 2,590 meters high here exploring its lovely villages with old monastery and capturing its rich culture, Helambu home of Hyalmo small populated tribe of Nepal, after a wonderful moment our return journey leads to alternative route towards warmer areas for the drive back to Kathmandu on completing a marvelous Around Helambu Trek.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1,300m and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani 2,300 m – 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang 2,446 m – 04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Thadepati 3,600 m – 04 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Malemchigaon 2,560 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Tarke Gyang 2,590 m – 04 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Sermathang 2,610 m – 04 hrs.
Day 09: Trek and drive from Melamchi Bazaar to Kathmandu – 04 hrs.
Day 10: Transfer to airport for international flight homeward bound.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Tour guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- A private vehicle from Kathmandu to Sundarijal
- public transport from Melamchi Bazar to Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card,
- Langtang National Park permit
- Shivapuri National park permit
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee per meal in a cup (meals only in trekking)
- Fresh fruits in dinner
- Experienced trekking guide (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging)
- Porter (salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
Price Not Included
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fee in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- Meals in Kathmandu except for the breakfast
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included