[social_warfare]Why Motorbike tour to Mustang?
Mustang is an ancient forbidden kingdom, bordered by the Tibetan Plateau and sheltered by some of the world’s tallest peaks, including 8000-meter tall Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. This beautiful land is differentiated into two parts: the Upper Mustang and Lower Mustang.
|Max Elevation||2,010 m|
|Permits||TIMS permit, lower mustang permit|
|Meals||Nepali, Indian, Chinese|
So in order to explore this forbidden kingdom in a slightly different way, we designed an 8 days Mustang Motor-Bike tour. In this trip, you will experience a way of life of true mountain people, who for hundreds of years, had very little contact with the rest of Nepal and retained their rich cultural heritage.
What is the best time for a motorbike tour to Mustang?
It is possible to do a motorbike tour comfortably throughout the year. Due to its easy accessibility, a bike tour in this region can be comfortably and successfully done even in the summer or monsoon season of Nepal. But for a better experience, you can visit during peak season which is between September to November.
Upper Mustang has opened to non-Nepali trekkers only some fifteen years ago and even today, access is still highly restricted. To enter Upper Mustang, trekkers need special trekking permit and must be accompanied by a government-appointed official.
Our Social Activities
We are coordinating for free volunteering in Nepal as well. And we are supporting to needy people of Nepal through our trekking agency. We are helping some students with their school expenses back on the mountain. You may check those of our social activities on the free volunteering page.
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Royal E-starter Bullets incl. petrol
- ACAP Permit, TIMS Card
- Mechanic back up crew and spare parts
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis
- Full board accommodation during the tour
- An experienced road captain with a bike
- Transport vehicle for luggage
- Entrance fees
- Farewell dinner at the end of the trip.
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, mineral water, phone calls, wifi. etc
- International airfare to Nepal
- Personal clothing & equipment
- Travel and evacuation insurance
- Tips for your crews