Pristine Nepal presents you with the best Tilicho Lake trek & Mesokanto-la of the Annapurna region.
-Panorama view of Mt. Tilicho Annapurna massif, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Glacier Dome and many more
-Pokhara Sightseeing with the second largest lake in Nepal-Phewa Lake
-Best view of landscapes from the popular Annapurna Circuit trail.
-Culture and traditions of Buddhist people and many more.
Overview of Tilicho Lake trek & Mesokanto Lake trekking
Pristine Nepal introduces you to the most attractive and charming destination in the world of adventure to “Tilicho Lake Trek & Mesokanto-la trek”. It is a unique experience around hidden areas of Manang. Similarly, it is on the famous and popular Annapurna circuit trail, where our main and highlight destination leads away. There we will trek towards a remote and isolated area of Tilicho Lake & Mesokanto-la”. Likewise, the overwhelming beauty of Tilicho Lake is the world’s highest lake located in the Manang District. Tilicho lake is situated at an altitude of 4,919m and 179 km far from Kathmandu.
Similarly, this trek provides you the best panorama view of Mt. Tilicho, Annapurna massif, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Fishtail and Glacier Dome. As well as hundreds of mountains and peaks can be seen from Mesokanta -la pass also. Therefore, this trek is also the best trek among travelers in the Annapurna circuit. Whereas, Tilicho Lake is the glacier lake that will fill you with excitement and unforgettable moments in your life. Similarly, with the help of Pristine Nepal, your every day will be full of wonders and enjoyment which we will guarantee to you.
Our journey starts with a long and exciting drive to our first destination at Dharapani through warm areas of Lamjung Bhesisar, Syange. Then, there we will walk into a lovely forest of pines and rhododendron visiting traditional and interesting villages full of Buddhist cultures. After that, we will walk to the high scenic Manang Valley passing through lovely villages of Chame-Pisang and Braga. Similarly, there we will visit the old monastery of immense interest along with spectacular views of a high chain of peaks of Annapurna II-IV, Gangapurna, Pisang and Chulus peaks.
At Manang, we will explore the village of interesting Tibetan Buddhism culture. Then we will head into the remote areas at Tilicho Lake from where we will take the main popular and scenic Annapurna circuit trail. After that, we will walk through the picturesque emerald Tilicho Lake blessed with wonderful mountain surroundings. And after a great time heading towards Manang at Mesokanto-La, we will reach the Mustang area at Jomsom.
After an adventurous climb over the highest point of Mesoknato-la at 5,121 m / 16,801 ft with breathtaking sceneries, finally, our adventure concludes with a long downhill to Jomsom town. In the headquarter of Mustang district, we will have a scenic short flight to beautiful Pokhara. From Pokhara, a scenic drive will bring you back at hustle and bustle of city life in Kathmandu after completing this awesome adventure of “Tilicho Lake trek and Mesokanto-La pass trek.
What can we provide?
We will be providing you all the right equipment, documents and anything else you need to trek like a pro. Get discounts according to the groups and individuals with the best accommodations and more.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Public bus for Kathmandu to Syange
- Flight tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Baggage allowances are 10kg checked-in and 5kg hand luggage
- Tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card, Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permit
- Two nights 3 stars hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with breakfast) and one night in Pokhara
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee per meal in a cup (meals only in trekking)
- Experienced trekking guide and porter (Their salary, insurance, equipment, flight tickets, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra baggage charges on domestic flights
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- All your personal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for the breakfast
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotels in early return from the trek
- Additional tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal trekking equipment