- Group Discount
- Lodge/Hotels/Tea House
Tsum Valley Trek Overview:
|Best Time:||Oct-Dec & Mar-Jun|
|Trekking Permits:||MACP permit, ACAP permit, TIMS Card, Special permit|
|Region:||Annapurna, West Nepal|
|Includes:||Trekking Guide & Porter|
-Tsum Valley Trek offers you the trail with Himalchuli (7,893m), Manaslu (8,163m), Ganesh Himal (7,422m), Annapurna Range & other mountains.
-One of the best off-the-beaten-path of Nepal giving you the best experience trekking through the remote areas, subtropical forests & at the foot of Himalayas.
-Full “Nature Package” with astounding mountains, cascading waterfalls, snow-capped Himalayas, lush vegetation, glacier lakes, and rivers.
-Fascinating cultures interweaved by the Tibetan Buddhist religion & many more.
[expand title=”Read More” id=”readmore”]
Tsum valley trek is a grand and exclusive adventure exploring hidden villages of “Tsum”-The Valley of Happiness. The word Tsum is derived from the Tibetan language “Beyul Kyimolung” meaning “Valley of Happiness”. Certainly, it proves like its name untouched and unspoiled by modernization.
Trek to Tsum-The Valley of Happiness leads you to explore fascinating cultures interwoven of the Tibetan Buddhist religion. This area is opened for travelers from 2008 and still retains its old-time glory of ancient traditions. Our walk leads to the highest spot at Mu Gompa exploring the ancient monasteries of Mu and Rachen. Also, we’ll visit the cave of 11th-century saint Milarepa.
After a wonderful and glorious time in the high valley of Tsum, our return journey leads back on the same trail. On the way back you’ll observe & explore more of the hidden area of Tsum Valley. An overland drive from Sotikhola to Kathmandu concludes this marvelous Tsum Valley trek.
Outline Itinerary of Tsum Valley Trek:
Here is the 18 Days best itinerary for Tsum Valley trek by Pristine Nepal Treks:
|Day 01:||RECEIVED BY PRISTINE NEPAL GUIDE & TRANSFER TO HOTEL|
|Day 02:||IN KATHMANDU WITH SIGHTSEEING TOUR AT PLACES OF INTEREST|
|Day 03:||DRIVE TO SOTI KHOLA 730 M VIA DHADINGBESI AND ARUGHAT - 07HRS|
|Day 04:||TREK TO MACHHA KHOLA 930M - 06 HRS|
|Day 05:||TREK TO JAGAT 1,410M - 06 HRS|
|Day 06:||TREK TO LAKUWA 2,2400M - 05 HRS|
|Day 07:||TREK TO CHUMLING 2,386 M - 06 HOURS|
|Day 08:||TREK TO CHOKHAN-PARO 3,010 M - 05 HOURS|
|Day 09:||TREK TO NELE 3,361M AFTER A VISITING MILAREPPA CAVE - 07 HOURS|
|Day 10:||TREK TO MU GOMPA 3,700 M - 04 HOURS|
|Day 11:||REST DAY AT MU GOMPA TO EXPLORE THE LOCAL VILLAGE AND MONASTERY|
|Day 12:||TREK TO RACHEN GOMPA 3,240 M - 05 HOURS|
|Day 13:||TREK BACK TO CHUMLING 2,386 M - 06 HOURS|
|Day 14:||TREK TO PHILIM 1,590 M - 07 HRS|
|Day 15:||TREK TO TATOPANI 1, 240 M - 06 HOURS|
|Day 16:||TREK TO SOTI KHOLA 730 M - 06 HOURS|
|Day 17:||DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU VIA ARUGHAT - 07 HRS|
|Day 18:||INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE FOR HOMEWARD BOUND.|
Best Season for Tsum Valley Trek:
The highest altitude of Tsum valley trek is only 3,700m which is why this trek is suitable for all kinds of adults, children or infants. However, trekking at the right time is the main key to success not only Tsum Valley trek but also other treks too. Here is the best season to do trekking in Tsum Valley:
Spring Season In Tsum Valley:
Spring season is the best season for doing Tsum valley trekking due to its favorable weather and full bloom flowers. Similarly, you can witness both greenery and snow-capped mountains at the same time. The path gets carpeted by nature and the atmosphere turns into heaven at this season. That is why the spring season is also called peak season for trekkers. Mar-May are the months that fall under spring season, however, mid-month of Spring season is best. Or, you can trek to Tsum valley in early March also to experience chilled atmosphere and snow.
Autumn Season In Tsum Valley:
One of the driest seasons but also called hiking season in Nepal due to its dry weather. The success rate of completing trekking in this season is high that is why most of the popular destinations get crowded. But don’t worry, because Tsum valley is an unspoiled area and only fewer has trekked in this area. Similarly, Sep-Nov falls under the Autumn season. Trekking in late November is a little risky due to unpredictable weather. Whereas, early September is also not highly recommend for trekkers to avoid any monsoon effects. However, there is always a high chance of completing this trek due to the low altitude level.
Related article: What to pack (Gears)?
Read Less [/expand]
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Sotikhola
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card, Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) permit
- Three nights accommodation at 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu and one night in Pokhara on the basis of twin sharing including breakfast
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee per meal in cup
- Experienced trekking guide and porter (Their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- All your personal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu and except the breakfast
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and hotels in early return from the trek
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- All your personal things and necessaries which are not mentioned in cost included