|Best Time||Autumn (Sep-Dec) and Spring (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||MCAP & ACAP Permit,TIMS Card, Special Manaslu Trek Permit|
|Region||Manaslu Region, West Nepal|
|Includes||Trekking Guide & Porter|
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Highlights:
-Manaslu Circuit trek offers the mega Nature package with waterfall, rivers, lush vegetation, panorama view of the world’s highest mountains and other peaks.
-A pristine place with original culture and traditions with no advance technology.
-Witness the oldest lifestyle of people still existing in the Manaslu area.
-Once in a lifetime opportunity to get the experience the same as Everest Base Camp trek without facing any rush hour.Read More
Manaslu Circuit Trek Famous For:
Manaslu Circuit Trek is famous for it’s day to day rounding the 8th world’s highest mountain anti-clockwise. Similarly, Manaslu Circuit Trek is also one of the off-beaten paths of Nepal.
Similarly, Manaslu Circuit trek means doing a round trip walking beside the Manaslu Mountain by adjusting yourself with the altitudes. In precise, Manaslu circuit trek means circling the Manaslu Mountain in anti-clockwise or clockwise by taking a long route. You may ask why?
Well, there are direct routes to do Larke-La pass which is the main attraction of Manaslu Circuit trek. Larke-La is the top point of Manaslu circuit trek which is at 5,106m elevation. However, the direct route means risking your life going directly to 5,106m altitude without any acclimatization. Therefore, it means that it is impossible to complete the Manaslu Circuit trek by direct routes. Likewise, there are lots of long routes you can take to complete the Manaslu circuit easily. But, with a minimum of 14 days, you can complete this Manaslu treks.
Related Article: “Complete guide to Manaslu Circuit Trek”
How many days does it take for Manaslu Circuit trekking?
Manaslu circuit trekking is a moderate level of trekking. With the help of professional guides and the right information, anyone can do this circuit trekking. Similarly, we recommend you to take the least 12-14 days in minimum to complete the Manaslu circuit trek. See the outline Itinerary for short information about how you will complete this Manaslu treks.
Manaslu trekking Itinerary:
|Day 01||Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu & this day for preparation/trekking permits|
|Day 02||Drive to Soti Khola with 730m|
|Day 03||Trekking to Machha Khola with 930m|
|Day 04||Trek to Jagat-1,410m|
|Day 05||Jagat to Deng trekking-1,800m|
|Day 06||Trekking to Namrung with 2,630m|
|Day 07||Namrung to Syala-3,500m|
|Day 08||Trek to Sama Gaon-3,530m|
|Day 09||Acclimatization day at Sama Gaon|
|Day 10||Trekking to Samdo-3,860m|
|Day 11||Trek to Dharamsala/Lake Phedi-4,470m|
|Day 12||Larke-La Pass with 5,106m altitude and to Bhimthang-3,720m|
|Day 13||Heading down to Dharapani 1,860m|
|Day 14||Drive back to Kathmandu which is the starting point.|
As you can see the Manaslu Circuit Itinerary, all the days are designed with a suitable altitude level for all types of people. The more you climb upward the more you will gain altitude but the process will be slow. There is also an acclimatization day which helps you to adjust the high altitude. That is why this whole trip takes a minimum of 14 days to complete. Similarly, 2 days extra can be added as your arrival day and departure day.
Why choose the Manaslu circuit trek in Nepal?
Manaslu circuit trekking is first of all a newly trekking destination in Nepal & off the beaten trail. Trekking at peak season in Nepal is very tough if you don’t know. Popular places like Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp get crowded at peak seasons. If you visit these places late or booked late then you will face many problems.
Whereas, Manaslu treks is different from other types of treks. This region is beautiful as Everest Base Camp and you don’t have to face any rush hour. You don’t have to get worried about the flight cancelation because there are no flights. It’s only through the vehicle which is easy access. Similarly, this place is a pristine place where you will experience the oldest cultures and traditions. This is the best place to learn how people survived without today’s technology.
During the springtime, there will be lush gardens in front of you including the beautiful Rhododendron flowers. This trek is leveled as moderate type also which makes perfect for all types of adventurers. And during springtime, you will also witness some of the rare species in this region.
Likewise, the panorama views of Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang & Kang Guru, and Annapurna II is surely worth it seeing. In short words, this trek means enchanting new spirit in your life. So, it’s worth making it in your bucket list.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- All ground transportation
- Public bus ticket from Kathmandu to Sotikhola, public jeep from Dharapani to Besisahar and bus ticket from Besisahar to Kathmnadu
- Trekking Permit-Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card,
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) permits
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area project)
- Special Permit for Manaslu region ((Manaslu region is a restricted zone, we need a special permit to visit this area)
- Three-night hotel (deluxe) in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- Water purification
- Experienced trekking guide (Their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging)
- One porter is provided for two people (Porter salary, insurance, food, accommodation)
- Medical kit
- Coordination services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Nepalese visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charges, extra porters, boiled water, hot showers, heater, phone calls, etc
- All soft and hard drinks
- All your personal expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
- Any additional overnights in Kathmandu and hotels in early return from the trek