|Max Elevation||4,130 m|
|Best Time||Autumn (Sep-Dec) and Spring (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||ACAP Permit & TIMS Card|
|Region||Annapurna Region, West Nepal|
|Includes||Experienced Guide & Porter|
|Solo Supplement Charge||$250|
ABC Trek Trip highlights:
-ABC trek offers you the 360° stunning view of Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Hiunchuli, Gangapurna & Annapurna massif.
-Get lost in the beautiful lush forest of rhododendron, pine & oaks including cascading waterfalls & terraced farmlands.
-Trek through the rural Nepalese villages catching a glimpse of their cultures & traditions.
-Taste the mouth-watering custom foods of Nepal especially Dal Bhat with curry.Read More
ABC Trek overview:
ABC trek is an amazing trekking experience taking you from the diverse landscape, unique culture & traditions to the surreal mountain views. Pristine Nepal Treks & Expeditions takes you to this amazing journey to witness the Annapurna (10th highest mountain in the world) closely from its base camp. Similarly, this ABC trek is also renown as the Annapurna Sanctuary trek.
Not only this, you can have a lifetime opportunity to spectate the holy Fishtail Mountain on the way to Annapurna Base Camp. Thanks to our well-crafted Annapurna Base Camp trek itinerary. In addition, ABC trekking package is designed by our expert teams providing you 100% safety & satisfaction.
Annapurna Base Camp is categorized as a moderate trek in difficulty. As per our 10 days itinerary, you’ll trek for just 6 days. The first day of your trek starts from Siwai & stop at Chhomrong for overnight stay. You’ll then hike to Dovan & on your third, you’ll trek to Macchapuchhre base camp.
Machhapuchhre meaning “Fishtail” is regarded as a holy mountain in Nepal. Due to which, to date, the Nepal government hasn’t issued permission to climb this mountain. The unique double summit resembles the tail of the fish, hence giving the name Fishtail. It also got the nickname “Matterhorn of Nepal”.
On your fourth special day, you’ll hike to Annapurna Base Camp in the early morning for sunrise view. From the base camp along with Annapurna, you’ll spectate 13 other peaks over 7,000m which is truly a sight to behold.
After successfully reaching the base camp you’ll then trek back to Dovan. After that, you’ll trek back to Siwai & drive to Pokhara on your 8th day.
Tips: If you are not in a tight schedule & wish to reach the base camp in chill & relaxed manner then we recommend you to try different routes like Annapurna Base Camp 14 Days or Annapurna Sanctuary Trek 14 Days.
How difficult is ABC trek?
The 10 days ABC trek is designed for every type of trekkers keeping up in mind about their safety & satisfaction. Our experts have graded the difficulty level of ABC trek as a moderate one. With basic physical fitness, anyone can easily complete this trek.
The trails are steep ups & downs & will have to pass through lots of suspension bridges & forests. And for this, you need to be physically fit. In addition, you will be walking for 5-6 hours per day which might be quite a challenging one.
But remember the more difficulties & challenges the more adventurous it will be.
What’re the possibilities of Altitude Sickness in ABC trek?
The chances of getting altitude sickness in Annapurna Base Camp is very low. Likewise, the max elevation you will gain in this trek is just 4,130m which is Annapurna Base Camp itself. With a proper diet supply & regular basic physical exercises, you can avoid the altitude sickness.
During a climb to steep uphill also, you will feel a bit difficult & exhausted but you need not need to worry about this. With a quick rest along the way, you will feel better soon.
However, just in case, if you feel like having a lot of difficulties during the trek our professional guide will take care of you. You only have to do is “tell the guide”.
ABC trek Map:
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Two-night hotel (star hotel) in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Two-night hotel (star hotel) in Pokhara
- Tourist bus ticket (Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Taxi to/from bus park
- Private vehicle from Pokhara to Siwai
- Private vehicle from Siwai to Pokhara (after trekking)
- Lodge accommodation on mountain during trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during trekking
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- ANNAPURNA CONSERVATION AREA PROJECT (ACAP) permit
- TREKKERS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TIMS) cards for trekking
- Authentic licensed, English speaking experienced trekking guide
- One porter for two trekkers
- Guide and Porter's salary, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance
- Government and local taxes
- Water purification
- Farewell dinner at one of the reputed restaurant
- Travel insurance
- All kinds of soft and hard drinks
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal