- Group Discount Up To 10%
- Hotel & Lodge
Annapurna Base Camp trek Highlights:
-Annapurna Base Camp trek provides the best landscape views of Annapurna I and Annapurna II which is near to 8,000m altitude including 13 peaks over 7,000m.
-Trek through the beautiful lush forests of Rhododendrons, pines, and oaks in the Spring season.
-Hike to the Poonhill which is a famous spot for Sunrise from the top of 7th highest Dhaulagiri & 10th highest Annapurna including other peaks.
-Taste the different spices and delicious foods in Nepal during the ABC trek.
-Experience the new cultures & traditions of local peoples in Annapurna as well as unique accommodations of Nepali style.Read More
|Max Elevation||4,130 m|
|Best Time||Autumn (Sep-Dec) and Spring (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||ACAP Permit & TIMS Card|
|Region||Annapurna Region, West Nepal|
|Includes||Trekking Guide & Porter|
|Solo Supplement Charge||$230|
Annapurna Base Camp trek Information:
Pristine Nepal Treks & expedition offers Annapurna base camp trek for all types of trekkers. It means that there is no age restriction and can be done with minimum fitness conditions. In this Annapurna trek, you can witness the 10th highest mountain including 13 peaks over 7,000m.
Similarly, this trek is organized by an expert, honest, & dedicated team with more than 5 years’ experience in the guideline. As a matter of fact, ABC trek is one of the most beautiful trekking trails in the world within Annapurna Himalaya Nepal. Similarly, Annapurna Base Camp is located in the west part of Nepal and also known as Annapurna Sanctuary.
Moreover, ABC trek always offers beautiful mountain views, rich Nepali culture, flora-fauna, and geographical ups and downs. This area is also very rich in water sources which are from the Annapurna Himalaya. And this is the best territory for hundreds of wildlife.
Normally, you will start this adventure trip from Kathmandu’s arrival. Then, the next day drives to beautiful lake city Pokhara by tourist bus where you will have a night stay. Later, a short drive reaches to Nayapul to start your real trekking through old village Birethanti. From Ulleri, a Magar village will invite you to a real challenge with 3,200 series of stone steps.
Note: If you have a short time and wanted to complete this trek within a short period of time then you can check our “10 days ABC trek” too.
How much does it cost to Annapurna base camp trek?
First of all, there are no hidden charges in this Annapurna Base Camp trek. The cost of Annapurna Base Camp treks is only $799 per person if you are in a group (more than 2). You can check out our cost inclusion section too for the price you have to pay. However, if you are a solo traveler then supplement charge can be added too but we will add you in the next group if possible.
- Private vehicle for airport arrival and departure
- Two-night hotel (star hotel) in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Two-night hotel (star hotel) in Pokhara
- Tourist bus ticket (Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Taxi to/from bus park
- Private vehicle from Pokhara to Nayapul 42km (trekking starting point)
- Private vehicle from Nayapul to Pokhara (after trekking)
- Lodge accommodation on mountain during trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- ANNAPURNA CONSERVATION AREA PROJECT (ACAP) permit
- TREKKERS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TIMS) cards for trekking
- Authentic licensed, English speaking experienced trekking guide
- One porter for two trekkers
- Guide and Porter's salary, food, accommodation, equipment, insurance
- Government and local taxes
- Water purification
- Farewell dinner at one of the reputed restaurant
- Travel insurance
- All kinds of soft and hard drinks
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal