Why Mera Peak climb?
Pristine Nepal offers this fabulous adventure; Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal with proper planning and excellent logistic support. It requires camping facilities from the beginning to the end of this adventure. You will spend overnights in the lodge at Lukla after concluding the journey on Mera Peak Climb. Mera Peak climb is one of the most popular expeditions among climbers all over the world. With an altitude of 6,476m, it is one of the best peaks due to it’s challenging route and the beautiful scenery you can have.
|Max Elevation||6,476 m|
|Activities||Climbing, Challenge,Flora & Fauna|
|Trekking Permits||TIMS card, Peak climbing|
|Accommodation||Lodge/ Tea House/Hotel|
|Region||Everest, East Nepal|
|Other Information||Daring and challenges; Best view of all mountains|
However, the Mera Peak climb is straight forward with fewer technical difficulties. You need to equip proper gear and equipment for this Mera Peak. After reaching the summit you will be rewarded with amazing views of astounding mountains from Everest-Lhotse-Baruntse-Chamlang and Makalu extends as far to Mt. Kanchenjunga towards the far eastern horizon. Similarly, you should be cautious when using crampons, ice axes, and safety ropes while descending.
Mera Peak Climb routes:
First of all, this Peak is of PD grade which means ‘Per Difficult’ as used from French and Swiss Alpine Climbing System. Similarly, it is a straight forward climb of least technical difficulties. After flying from Kathmandu to Lukla, our trek starts into the remote and isolated areas towards Chutanga. After an overnight stay at Chutanga, we will cross over the Kalo Himal Ridge of Nau-Lekh mountain range. From there, crossing Zatrwaog, we will then reach to Tuli-Kharka for an overnight stop.
Only on the 8th day of this expedition, we will reach Khare which is the starting point for Mera Peak. On the next day from Khare, we will head to Mera Base Camp 5,300m walking over Mera Glacier.
On the 10th day, you will climb to the high camp (5,780m) and do preparation for the main summit of Mera Peak. The expert guide will be responsible for fixing ropes for the next day. And finally, on the 11th day, you will climb to Mera Peak summit (6,461m) which was the main goal from starting.
After a successful climb to the summit of Mera Peak, we will head back to Lukla on the same route. Following the path from Khothey to Thuli-Kharka and Lukla, this awesome adventure Mera Peak Climbing completes. After that, we will head back to Kathmandu through the short flight with a scenic view in the way.
Why Adventure in Nepal:
Only people who are an adventure seeker, who have guts and love traveling will only know the trophy/value of it. In my view, trekking is the way to cherish your heart, to get new experience and to be part of nature. This is the way to heal your spirit and to be free from your busy life once in a lifetime.
As technology is updating day to day, more people are being stuck in the technology world, forgetting about the beauty of nature. They are unknown about the huge gap they are leaving in their life by not experiencing any adventure in their life. Therefore, to fill the gap in their heart adventure, traveling and trekking are most important. And, here are the best treks & expedition like Mera peak climb, Pisang peak climb, Island peak climb, etc.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla and to Kathmandu
- Baggage allowances are 10kg checked-in and 5kg hand luggage
- Lodge accommodation (tea houses) during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee per meal in a cup
- Experienced trekking guide and a Sherpa porter (salary, insurance, equipment, flights, food, and lodging) one porter is provided for two people
- Climbing Guide
- Insurance for climbing guide and porter
- All necessary climbing equipment
- Climbing permit and necessary documents
- Everest National Park permit fees and Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) card
- 4-season sleeping bag, feather-down jacket only for trekking
- Comprehensive medical kit
- Coordination of services for emergency and rescue operations
- Government and related local taxes
- Private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner at reputable restaurants
- Additional baggage charges on domestic flights
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery charge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, hot shower on the lodge, heater, phone calls, etc
- Soft and hard drink
- Tips for guide and porter
- Any additional night stay in hotels in case an early return from the trek or an extended stay in Nepal
- Additional tours in Kathmandu
- Personal trekking equipment
- All your things or other necessaries which are not mentioned in included