Luxury Trek to Namche Bazar Details
“Namche Bazar is the first gateway to reach Mt. Everest where lies the southern ridge and Everest Base Camp.“
Located at approximately 3,440m above sea level, it is one the largest trading hub in Khumbu Region that has internet cafes, Banks, ATM facility, a shopping center, and many more
Why do the luxury trek to Namche Bazar?
Luxury trek to Namche Bazar is designed to provide you a better experience inside the Everest region, 100% AMS safe, and to avoid extra-time loss. In this package, you can witness the scenic view of different peaks and mountains including Mt. Everest. A day with the beautiful mountain view and Nepalese cultures around you is the main feature of this trek.
Similarly, Namche Bazar runs the market every Saturday. From early morning, people bring agricultural products, woolen clothes, trekking gear, butter, cheese, electronic devices and sell them for their livelihood. Most of the products you find in this area are unique and interesting so it’s the best place to have a look around. You can also visit the Sherpa Culture Museum here which is the oldest museum and pristine.
Some info about Namche Bazar
There is the wildlife crime control bureau which is responsible for punishing the poachers. As said before, it is the busiest trekkers hub in the Everest region and there are also banking and health facilities. Siddhartha Bank Limited and Kumari Bank Limited provide an ATM facility here. Visitors can get good health care at local hospitals. The world’s highest dental clinic “Namche Dental” opened by American Himalayan Foundation (AFH) is also available here.
Regarding transportation service, there is the Syangboche Airport 3,780m elevation. At present, it is not used for passenger flights. Lukla Airport is the nearest open airport from Namche Bazar.
Related Article: All about Namche Bazar
- Airport picks up & drops
- Taxi to/from the domestic airport
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Baggage allowance 10kg check-in & 5kg hand carry
- Guide flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, & dinner during the trekking in Luxury hotel
- National park permit
- Rural municipality entrance fee
- Experienced, government license holder trekking guide
- Free Coordination for emergency cases
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, chocolate, shower, WIFI, etc
- Tips to guide & porter
- All types of drinks
- Extra nights in Kathmandu hotel in the case early returns
- All things which are not mentioned in includes