|Max Elevation||5,545 m|
|Trekking Permits||Sagarmatha National Park Permit, TIMS Card, Local Government entrance fee|
|Region||Everest, East Nepal|
|Solo Supplement Charge||$170|
-Walkthrough the Sagarmatha National Park which will offer great views of high mountains and Himalayan wildlife i.e Himalayan Thar, Himalayan Yaks, Himalayan bird Danphe, Snow Leopard.
-Best 360° Panorama view of Mt. Everest 8,848m, Lhotse 8,516m, Cho Oyu 8,150m, Makalu 8,463m, Ama Dablam 6,838m & other 6,000m small peaks.
-Mix with the unique cultures & traditions of Sherpa’s who are the ethnic groups of the Khumbu region.
-100% security, 100% satisfaction and 100% real adventure that you will get after your arrival to departure.Read More
Fast Trekking in Everest Base Camp is also known as the rapid Everest Base Camp trek. This EBC trek usually completes within a short period of time which is best for busy peoples. We know people like traveling, doing adventures, climbing, and trekking in Nepal. But some of them have limited time i.e short holiday/2 week holiday. Therefore, Pristine Nepal presents you with Fast Trekking in Everest Base Camp which can be completed within 10 days. It is the best option/destination as the most popular & trending adventure in Nepal to do when visiting Nepal.
Who can do Fast trekking in Everest Base Camp (Rapid EBC trek)?
First of all, fast trekking in Everest base camp is designed for nomadic travelers, sportspersons, players, professional climbers, and physically fit people. If you check our other package of Everest Base Camp 14 days for beginners, then it has two days acclimatization day before reaching Everest base camp. But in Rapid Everest base camp trek, it does not have any acclimatization or extra days while trekking.
That is why this trek is hard than the normal EBC trek. Similarly, Rapid EBC trek is also very cheaper than other EBC trek also which makes it very affordable. But don’t think that this trek is very risky in comparison with others. Because you will have a professional guide with you who will check your health status daily and provide guidance to complete this trek. Just be sure to follow the guide instruction.
Moreover, this fast trekking in Everest Base Camp is better for those people who cannot get a long-off holiday from their works but are interested in doing this trek. But from my personal view, I recommended you to be very fit before doing this trip because it is one of the fastest trekking in EBC.
Likewise, the itinerary for this trek is not so hard as you think. Most of the time in some places, you will have plenty of time to adjust to the surroundings. And the walking speed will be slow as turtle which is the same as other normal EBC trek. The best part of this trek is that you can explore all the places and its Sherpa culture like you would explore in other packages. And it’s very cheap and less time consuming than other normal treks. However, I will again repeat that “this trek is for a physically fit person only”.
How to do Rapid Everest Camp Trek?
- Day 01: Short flight to Lukla 2,800m from Kathmandu/Ramechhap and trek to Phakding 2,660m- 3/4 hours
- ” 02: Trek to Namche bazar 3,440m – 06 hours
- 03: Trek to Tyangboche 3,810/Deboche 3,770m – 05/06 hours
- 04: Trek to Dingboche 4,400m – 05 hours
- 05: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m – 05 hours
- 06: Trek to Gorakshep 5,180m – 03 hours, hike to Everest base camp 5,364m- 02 hours and back to Gorakshep for an overnight
- 07: Trek to Pangboche 4,000m – 07 hours
- 08: Trek to Namche Bazar – 07 hours
- 09: Trek to Lukla
- 10: Short flight to Kathmandu/ Ramechhap
First of all, sometimes due to the high traffic in the domestic airport of Kathmandu, you will be taken to Ramechhap for Lukla flight. And it will take up to 4 hours drive from Kathmandu to Ramechhap and 30 min flight from Ramechhap to Lukla. Due to the long process & time consuming, we have a deal to make the first flight from Kathmandu to Lukla always, to avoid any time loss. Similarly, after you reach in Lukla, you have to trek to Phakding about 3 hours which will be your starting point of trekking.
On the 2nd day, you will trek to Namche Bazar which is 6 hours of turtle walk. And in Namche Bazar, you can find lots of interesting places to visit like the oldest Sherpa culture museum, markets, and many more. After Namche Bazar trek, you will then trek to Tyangboche or also written as Tengboche on the 3rd day. If you are a monk then you will know about the oldest monastery established here also. However, anybody can explore the Tengboche monastery & you can listen to holy enchants/mantra of Buddhist in the morning in this place.
Dingboche is another destination after Tengboche that is a little hard to trek but it’s just 5 hours turtle walk. You will have enough time to adjust the altitude while staying at Dingboche so it will be fine. Likewise, on the 5th day, you will have the same 5 hours turtle walk to Lobuche which is at 4,910m. And finally, on the 6th day, you will trek to Gorakshep which is just 3 hours walk and after leaving all your baggage, you will hike to EBC. On this day, you will have an overnight sleep to Gorakshep and this will be the end of your EBC trek.
Now, from the 7th day, you will head back to reach Kathmandu following Pangboche on the 7th day, Namche Bazar on the 8th day, Lukla airport on the 9th day and finally Kathmandu on the 10th day. For the full detail itinerary, you can check the itinerary section below.
- Airport picks up & drops
- Kathmandu heritage sightseeing with monument fee
- Tour guide
- Transportation for sightseeing
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Baggage allowance 10kg check-in & 5kg hand carry
- Guide flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & dinner tea or coffee per meals only in trekking
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- National park permit
- TIMS Card
- Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality local permit
- Trekking equipment: Down Jacket & four-season sleeping bag
- English speaking, government license holder trekking guide
- Sherpa porter (food, accommodation, insurance, salary)
- Water purification
- Medical kits
- Coordination for emergency cases
- Farewell dinner at the reputable restaurant
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, chocolate, shower, WIFI etc
- All types of soft & hard drinks
- Tips to guide & porter
- Extra nights in Kathmandu hotel in the case early returns
- All things which are not mentioned in includes