Everest Base Camp trek 2021 and 2022 is one of the most awaited trekking adventures in the world at this moment. So, are you excited for the lifetime experience soon after this pandemic ends where you could just relax and enjoy the ravishing mountains and nature?
So, prepare yourself for this 15-day epic journey to Everest Base Camp and let all your stress and sacrifices wash away caused by the pandemic.
Everest Base Camp Trek 2021 Overview:
Everest Base Camp Trek is undoubtedly the one and only ultimate goal for all the trekkers to seek and conquer the Everest region. It is not just a trek but an emotion for peoples.
Since the Everest Base Camp Trek will be re-opened after a year-long shutdown, you can expect a whole lot of different unique experiences in the year 2021.
As you know better, the foods in the EBC trail are unique & delicious, the mountain views, landscapes, and vegetation are more pleasing. But the changes you will see in the year 2021 will be full of surprises where you will see the true form of nature.
With still no changes, the EBC trek kicks off from the Lukla and ends at the Lukla as well. During that time period, you will witness the world’s highest mountain ranges including Mt. Everest (8,848m/29,029ft), Lhotse (8,516m/27,503ft), Cho Oyu (8,201m/26,750ft) & many others. Not to mention you will love the authentic lifestyle of the local Sherpas with their hospitality, cultures, and traditions.
Everest Base Camp Trek Flight with Agencies:
Lukla is the gateway to most of the trekking destinations in the Everest/Khumbu region. Basically, you can reach to Lukla directly from Kathmandu or alternative way from Ramechhap airport.
Sometimes, Kathmandu airport gets very high traffic which is why domestic flights cannot be operated properly on time. That’s why you can fly to Lukla from Ramechhap airport too.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu, you’ll be received by Pristine Nepal Treks representative and transfer to hotel in Thamel. The next day your journey starts with a 4-hour drive to Ramechhap from Kathmandu which is optional.
On your third day, you’ll fly to Lukla from Ramechhap with a scenic view on the way. It will take 25mins to reach Lukla by plane.
Cost Inclusion in Everest Base Camp Trek
- Airport picks up and drops
- Two-night hotel(deluxe hotel) in Kathmandu with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Trekking guide
- Trekking guide flight tickets
- Porter (One porter for two trekkers, porters from Lukla)
- Flight ticket Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (10 kg baggage and 5 kg hand carry)
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Seasonal fruits with dinner
- Wifi internet during trekking
- Water purification
- National park entrance fee
- Local rural municipality entrance fee
- Free coordination in emergency cases
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
Cost Exclusion in Everest Base Camp Trek
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide and porter
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, hot shower, all drinks