- Special Spring
- Lodge/Tea House/Hotel
Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Overview:
|Max Elevation||5,545 m|
|Best Time||Autumn season (Oct-Dec) and Spring season (March-June)|
|Trekking Permits||Sagarmatha National Park Permit, TIMS Card, Local Government entrance fee|
|Region||Everest, East Nepal|
|Includes||Trekking Guide & Porter|
|Solo Supplement Charge||$130|
-Everest Base Camp Chola Pass trek is one of the trending trekking trails in Nepal with a new experience of both EBC & high pass.
-A unique experience of the Culture & Tradition of ethnic groups living in the Everest region.
-Best 360° panorama view of Thamserku, Mt. Ama Dablam, Kongdi RI Himal, Lhotse Himal, Kusum Kanguru, Nuptse Peak, and Mt. Everest.
-Get the 100% security, satisfaction, health check-ups, briefing, tips regarding trek through Pristine Nepal.Read More
Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Trek is one of the most thrilling & trending adventures in Nepal. With an altitude of 5,420m, Chola pass is higher than the Everest Base Camp 5,364m which makes it more challenging & fun. You can experience Sherpa cultures & traditions, panorama view of Himalayas, Glaciers lakes, Chola Pass, and reach Everest base camp on this trip.
Similarly, among all the popular three passes in Nepal, Chola pass is one of the popular passes in the Everest region loved by travelers. Normally, EBC trek will take 14 days to complete on average whereas Chola Pass will take 16 days on average. With only 2 days extra in your itinerary, you can enjoy this wonderful and amazing trip which is new and best than other treks. If you are interested in this newly trek then look at the following article too.
- Airport picks up & drops
- Two-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Baggage allowance 10kg check-in & 5kg hand carry
- Guide flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & dinner tea or coffee per meals only in trekking
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- WiFi internet 10 GB
- First Aid kit
- National park permit
- TIMS Card
- Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality local permit
- Trekking equipment: Down Jacket & four-season sleeping bag
- English speaking, government license holder trekking guide
- Sherpa porter (food, accommodation, insurance, salary- one porter for two trekkers)
- Water purification
- Coordination for emergency cases
- Farewell dinner at the reputable restaurant
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, chocolate, shower, WIFI etc
- All types of soft & hard drinks
- Tips to guide & porter
- Extra nights in Kathmandu hotel in the case early returns
- All things which are not mentioned in includes