What can be best than having quality time with your family? Therefore, Pristine Nepal presents you with the best family package trip to Nepal.
-A precious time with family to witness the best view of sunrise.
-Best time to learn the Heritage Sites and history.
-A new taste of Nepali foods and tradition.
-Chance to encounter some endangered species while exploring National Park
-Best view of different Mountains, Waterfalls, and caves in Pokhara and many more.
Note: Being an eco-friendly will help to minimize the Global Warming.
Family is a strong bond that should never break and to make it even stronger, Pristine Nepal presents you the Family trips with the best price as well as free gifts to make your family special. This package is designed to make the family spend their time with each other full of funs and adventures ahead. Because we know that people are busy in their jobs, house-work and many other things that they are not able to give those precious time that their family needs. Therefore, to value those quality time we will give our best support to give your family full of surprise and best services.
This is the best family package trip for all because it is the best way to spend quality time with your family. And in this type of trip, you & your kids will learn new things such as different types of cultures, traditions and freeing your kids from their nervousness.
Why “Best Family Package Trip”?
Our first duty will be bringing you to your hotel at Kathmandu-capital city of Nepal after your arrival at the Airport. You will be provided full info about managing the following trips when arriving hotel. With the best city guide with good English speaking from our team, you will set off to the UNESCO heritage sites in Kathmandu valley. All the historical places you encounter will be described by our guide. After learning some history in Kathmandu, the next destination will be with natures. Yes, the next destination is Nagarkot which is the best place to view the sunrise at the top of beautiful mountains. This place is very peaceful and the air is very fresh than the Kathmandu city. After the beautiful sunrise you will again enjoy the beautiful waterfalls, mountains, and lakes in Pokhara.
With good accommodation and food for your family, you will then do Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park. There you can get an Elephant Bath also if you like so, don’t miss this golden opportunity once in a lifetime with the Pristine Nepal team.
Note: You know! You can get many answers below by clicking the FAQ section.
If you want to customize the trip or want to extend the day to spend the quality time with your family then please send mail to email@example.com We will surely help you in every possible way. Thank you.
- Airport arrival & departure by private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage sightseeing by private vehicle
- Kathmandu heritage entrance fee (Monkey temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple, & Buddha Stupa)
- Tour guide for Kathmandu sightseeing
- All activities in Chitwan:
- Two night’s hotel in Chitwan with full board meals: Breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Reception, welcome drinks & introduction to your room
- Cultural tour (To visit Tharu Village)
- Riverside jungle walk & sunset view
- Tharu cultural program in the evening
- Visit Elephant breeding center
- Elephant back riding jungle safari
- Bird watching
- Jungle safari guide from arrival to departure in Chitwan
- Pokhara sightseeing tour:
- Two night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast on the basis of twin sharing
- Drive to Sarangkot for the sun rising view
- Visit Bindhyabasini temple
- Visit Mahendra Cave & Bat Cave
- Visit Seti River gorge
- Mountain museum
- Visit David falls & Gupteswar Mahadev Cave
- All entrance fee
- Private or tourist car for the whole trip
- Farewell dinner
- Nepal visa fee ( Free visa for Indian )
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide
- All types of soft and hard drink