EBC with ADBC Trek Details:
Ama Dablam with EBC Trek Highlights:
-Ama Dablam base camp with EBC trek offers 360° views including Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt. Lhotse 8,516m, Makalu 8,481m, Mt.Cho Oyu 8,201m, and many 7,000m and 6,000m mountains.
-Hike to Kalapathar for the beautiful sunrise view as well as a close glimpse of Mt Everest.
-Explore the oldest monastery of Nepal located in Tyangboche.
-Experience the new culture and traditions of local Sherpa during your Trek.
-Taste the unique food of Nepal between the mountains.
Why Ama Dablam base Camp with EBC trek?
First of all, Ama Dablam base camp with EBC trek is designed for those people who like to have a new way to reach Everest Base Camp. This new trek can be completed within 15 days. When trekking to Everest Base Camp, everyone can see the beautiful mountains in their way where Ama Dablam is one of them. That is why this trek is designed to lead your way to the base of Mt Ama Dablam and see it even close.
This trek is similar to the Everest Base Camp trek but with an extra day to reach Ama Dablam base camp, it is very unique. Unfortunately, very few trekkers have gone to Ama Dablam base camp because it’s new to them. Therefore, don’t miss the chance to trek to the most popular base camps in Nepal in one package.
Some of the best tips to enjoy your stay:
At the time of acclimatization day on Namche Bazar, it is recommended to have a hike or explore the Bazar. If you get lucky to stay in Namche Bazar on Saturday then you can go check out the market. Because every Saturday, there opens a big market place selling different kinds of stuff at a cheap price. You can taste many unique foods in there which is very tasty. Most of the peoples think that it is very expensive here but to be true its’s not different than Kathmandu price.
Similarly, you will have wifi facility during your trip but rather than using your phone, you can play cards with your teams also. Most of the tourists love playing cards because they find it very fun during the trek. Or you can play different games with the team also.
Also, make lots of videos to keep it a memory, and don’t forget to capture every moment during your trip. You will encounter lots of new things on this trip that you can’t find at other places. That is why you have to keep it your precious memory of your life.
- Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle
- Two night’s hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of twin sharing with breakfast
- Kathmandu/Ramechhap to Lukla to Ramechhap/Kathmandu flight ticket
- Guide flight ticket
- An experienced Trekking guide (salary, food, accommodation, insurance)
- A porter for two trekkers (Salary, food, accommodation, insurance)
- Sagarmatha national park entrance fee
- Pasang Lhamu rural municipality entrance fee
- Lodge accommodation during trekking (4 nights room with attached bathroom)
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, & dinner during trekking
- Seasonal fresh fruits during trekking
- Water purification kit
- First aid kit
- Free coordination in emergency cases
- Farewell dinner at Nepali restaurant with cultural show
- Nepal visa fee
- International flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide & porter
- Hot shower, hard & soft drinks
- All personal expenses what is not mentioned in the price inclusion